Air Graffiti Wall is an exciting, interactive experience creating virtual graffiti on a digital wall.
So How does Air Graffiti work?
The Air Graffiti screen has a sensor, this detects when the laser spray can is pressed. The software then relates any motion to the screen.
Who’s Air Graffiti for?
People of all ages can enjoy the fun of creating fun images. With Air Graffiti spray cans you can create works of art, help promote a new product with branded screens, or just have fun. The interface is easy and you will be creating fun images in minutes.
What else can you do?
With the addition on a green screen and a DSLR camera you can create a unique photo booth. Spray on a mustache or select one a the built in props to jazz up your image.
Cool picture… Now what?
The software allows you to print, save, share or email your creation. With the use of an HDMI splitter we can project the image onto another wall. I recommend using a fast Dye Sublimation printer.
The features the client gets to use can be crafted to enhance the experience. Want only a couple of options for backgrounds, you can do that. Need to logo every print with your company name, you can do that too.
Need to get the budding Banksy to speed up? You can limit the time for each creation.
I (Paul the Outdoor Movie Guy) love to create art, usually through photography or videography, however this was the most fun I have had in a long time.
Looking to book an event. Call us at 1 877 556-6843 or get a quote here
To enable daytime events we have added LED screen, this allows an image to be viewed during daylight hours. This is perfect for sporting events and graduations.
We were hired to provide a LED Screen to view the live stream of a concert.
The LED Screen setup
A concern when doing a live stream is your internet connection speed. I inform my clients to avoid public or shared networks, because if you have a large event lots of people may be trying to access that same network. I request a wired connection, and thankfully the people at the venue provided a rock solid connection.
The LED panels we were using were IP rated, however due to how much rain was forecast a tent was erected over where the screen was to be placed (water and power don’t mix well).
LED screens require power and depending on size, lots of it. We ran the event off 4 circuits. It is important to clarify with your client that a dedicated circuit and an outlet are not the same thing. Pioneer Courthouse Square event staff understood the requirements and it made for an easy setup.
Portland… It rains in Portland. Even though the event was in May… It rained.
As we got close to show time, despite the rain, the crowd grew (around 400 people). The concert The Mirror’s Keeper was a mixture of classical and opera, on the QSC speakers the sound was clear and crisp. The LED Screen provided a bright image even during the day.
Brody the Bernese Mountain Dog
I made a new friend… he will be your friend too, you can find him on Instagram
One of the coolest urban spaces that we do movie series at is Forage Kitchen. My company is the Preferred AV provider for this space.
“Forage Kitchen is an incubator for food crafters and a home for anyone who loves to cook. With shared rental kitchen space, business support, promotional help, and access to local farmers, we make the business of starting a business just a little bit easier. “
At night their parking lot becomes an amazing urban space with cool market lights, tables and benches and even a old 3 wheeled cart making a stunning space.
One of the kitchens food crafter makes some tasty treats which are for sale, with local beers on tap it makes for a great evening.
The movie night are low to no cost (advanced reservation is advised as space is limited).
Movies have included Oakland based films like Sorry to Bother You and classics like The Princess Bride and The Neverending Story.
Screening last night at CAAMFEST. Client was worried as due to rain they moved indoors into a gym. First gym I have done where the sound was great! (acoustic tiles on ceiling and walls). Screening of The Joy Luck Club (1993), with cast members Lisa Lu (Crazy Rich Asians), Rosalind Chao (Star Trek DS9) and others in attendance. They were also filming a documentary so lighting was setup.
Setup details… 16 x 9 blowerless Movie screen, 10k projector, 3 wireless mics, Computer for preshow (client provided… I operated), video mixer and record out provided to documentary team.
This will be the new location for Paul the Outdoor Movie Guy Blog (moving from Blogger). Get ready for great event ideas, tips and other things of interest.
Fun FREE Outdoor Movies are all over the San Francisco Bay Area (these are not necessarily FunFlicks events, just fun FREE events put on by Cities and other organizations).
Join our community facebook group to Find an event near you.
Join the Facebook Group
We will also include posts with great tips for attending Outdoor Movie Events on Giant screens.
FunFlicks new website was just launched yesterday.
Let us know what you think?
Paul the Outdoor Movie Guy
When my nephew confided that he wanted to propose to his girlfriend when visiting California, I started to think about the various locations around Northern California that would fit the bill.
The idea of the one car drive-in is something that I have thought about for a while. I finally had the chance to help create this experience. He loved the idea, so we started to plan.
With help from his brother, a great movie trailer/slide show was created to be played before the question was asked.
Having an old VW and an outdoor movie company I had the tech, but to really set the scene we needed two more things. Sound and an amazing location.
The family took a drive around the Bay Area, looking for that perfect spot. The view from Tilden was amazing, Berkeley Marina wonderful but nothing had a view of San Francisco like Treasure Island and I knew just the spot.
Mersea is a great little restaurant, built out of containers on Avenue of the Palms. After talking with the owner Meesun our plan was in place.
They arrived just as the sun was setting over San Francisco. An epic view.
The video was played, a knee was dropped and the answer was yes!
Nothing says community like an outdoor movie night under the stars.
According to the National Association of Realtors, there are over 1.3 million licensed real estate agents in the United States.
How are your customers finding you? More importantly, how are you standing out amongst your competition?
If you’re in the real estate game you know competition is stiff. It’s not about prospecting for listings anymore – today’s homebuyers and sellers are looking for community experts.
A top real estate professional knows the neighborhood. They’re recognizable because they plug in. Who wouldn’t want to work with the agent that sponsors the local high school football team?
So you already sponsor a few local teams. Great! Sponsorships are one way to give back to your community (and the football team needs your help), but isn’t that what your competition is doing?
It’s time to think bigger!
What if we showed you how to headline a massively successful community event? Yes, you! It’s easier and more affordable than you think.
Here at FunFlicks Outdoor Movies, we know a thing or two about successful community events. We know that movies are always a crowd-pleaser and we are experts at helping our clients craft the perfect movie night.
Here are five reasons an outdoor movie night under the stars is the ideal advertising strategy for your real estate business:
- Movies are universal. Young or old, CEO or stay-at-home-parent, we all love movies. There is something magical about those opening credits unfolding on a giant inflatable screen. We are about to be swept away on an epic adventure and whether we laugh or cry (or both!), we know that we will be thoroughly entertained in a very special way.
- Bringing the Community Together is Special. These are the moments our kids will remember forever. Families are busier than ever. Your event gives them the perfect excuse to drop the mobile devices, escape the TV and head outside for an old fashioned drive-in style experience – under the stars, without the cars! Add some fresh, hot buttery popcorn, popped right there on site.
- Your event is free for the community but priceless for you. Let’s face it: traditional movies are expensive. By the time you spring for a pre-movie dinner, tickets and popcorn, you can easily blow over $100. For what? To sit in the dark, separated by armrests and focused on the movie instead of each other. Your prospects would rather pack a picnic, spread out a blanket and relax under the stars. All courtesy of you! The payback? Customer loyalty and future business!
- Networking on your own terms. Nothing beats a community event for meeting and greeting your prospects. We all know that success in real estate is all about visibility and referrals. Maybe the Jones Family isn’t ready to sell now, but when it’s time they’ll remember you because your event was special, and even better – you pulled up a lawn chair and visited before the movie began. These personalized interactions will level up your business.
- You design the pre-movie entertainment. Want to support the local dance team? Maybe you’ll show a promotional video about your real estate office. Perhaps you are helping raise awareness for a local charity. Whatever your agenda…the floor is yours! You have a captive audience that is just waiting to be entertained. We provide the audio visual support for just about any pre-movie experience. Unsure? Let us help! We do hundreds of movie nights every year.
Realtors face cutthroat competition. Stand out by giving back. Book your community movie night or multi-event summer movie night series today and let us help you be a hero in your neighborhood!