Outdoor Movies are everywhere, to maximize your outdoor summer fun I recommend a little time preparing for your experience. Here are 10 items you should take when attending an outdoor movie.
- Chairs Simple, low back, fold-up chairs are ideal
- Blankets to sit on or bundle up with
- Bug Spray Being eaten is no fun!
- Hooded sweatshirt or jacket
- Long pants, PJ’s or change of clothes
- Allergy Medication
- Your favorite movie snack or candy
- Small flashlight
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow (My son insists that this is a must!)
- A good attitude